View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 02:28 PM   #184
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
There's no way Oakland or San Diego get an NFL team again because their cities and voters do not want to shell out $2 billion for a stadium.

I'd be very surprised to see an NFL team in St. Louis again and really the only way to even get interest is to build a palace for an NFL team in advance, something that seems very unlikely.

I don't know much about the city of Orlando but with Jacksonville's continuing and never-ending struggles, I doubt Orlando would be a viable option for any team.
I think London will be next.
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote