View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 02:41 PM   #7
You gotta kill a few people

HBO Max has some great stuff, IMO. Game of Thrones, Sopranos and The Wire are some of my favorite shows of all time. I haven't finished either but I'm very interested in Deadwood and Rome as well.

They've got the Alien flicks, recently had the Leprechauns (****ing love those movies!), and just added Batman: The Animated Series. They'll be releasing Godzilla vs Kong, Mortal Kombat, a new Conjuring movie and a few others that look decent later on this year.

I will say the app is absolute shit, though. It's slow as hell and not very responsive.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.