Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 11:13 AM   #339
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Still don't understand how they're going to pull off the Eternals and make them fit with the existing MCU. Unless they really nerf them or something.
When Guardians of the Galaxy was first announced, I had no idea why they would choose that small-ish niche group to make a movie about. But today, could you imagine the MCU without them? And as far as throttling them down, I think we're seeing a buildup to the heavy hitting cosmic side of Marvel, so I hope they let the Eternals be shown in all their power (still waiting for Drax to get leveled up after getting dumped in that vat of Celestial brain juice by Ronin).
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.