Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 03:35 PM   #553
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
From my understanding, Snyder shot 5 hours of footage and had a rough cut of approximately 3.5 hours before leaving the project.

Whedon shot 88 pages (essentially 88 minutes) and used some existing footage to create his version of the film, which Warner Brothers execs thought "sucked" and that it was a "piece of shit" before it was released.

Snyder isn't being paid a dime for this version and what will be released is his vision and his vision only but yeah, 4 hours is a huge ask.

I hope there's an Intermission point.
What I don’t understand is if Snyder already had a cut prior to leaving, then why was Whedon hired? Did The execs not like his cut? Did they hire Whedon to ‘Avenger it up’? Like punching up the one liners and making it more funny?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.