View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 02:41 PM   #7666
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I totally 1800, but I had to sub it out for a more expensive model by the end of it all.

My problem is that all my appliances are White. And they barely make anything white anymore. Why because **** Buehler445. That’s why. So the fridge I had in my kitchen was an 11 going on 12 white LG (which literally everybody tells me are junk). So, during the summer my freezer shit the bed so I was looking hard to find one. And there was no white appliances in the countryside at all. Like none. So FFW to the end of the year found one in this outfit, no interest, year end sale all that shit so I thought WTF leverage no interest move the LG to the garage get the new one installed and if the LG shits the bed I won’t be out a fridge and be forced to buy some stainless piece off ass that won’t match my kitchen at all.

3 months, another $250, an angry wife, and a fiasco later, I finally have a fridge. ****ing Brilliant idea Buehler, ****ing brilliant.
Think I'll just rent and bang randoms.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.