View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 02:39 PM   #30193
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I read an article yesterday with June Jones who said that Mac Jones is the best QB in this class and by a wide margin.

His reasoning? Mac Jones was the best downfield thrower (20+ yards) by a wide margin due to his accuracy. JJ stated that Lawrence and all of the other top rated QB's look at the ball when throwing downfield, whereas Mac Jones looks at his receiver, which makes him far more accurate.

He stated that many QB's he worked with in the past, including Warren Moon, would overshoot their receivers by a foot or two because they weren't focused on the receiver and once he helped them to make that adjustment, their careers skyrocketed.

It's an interesting take and I'll be curious as to the success of Mac Jones vs. the other 1st round QB's in the 2021 draft.
Mac Jones worries me because of the talent surrounding him. I don’t trust Alabama players coming into the NFL.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.