View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 02:30 PM   #30191
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't really follow college ball so I'm a little out of my element, but I don't see where Mahomo is wrong. If you're gauging them purely as prospects coming out of NCAA, how is Lawrence not superior?

Lawrence could have been the #1 pick for the last three years. Mahomes went at 10 and that was kind of shocking. That alone tells me who the better prospect is.
ESPN and NFL Network and NFL.com wildly missed on the 2017 draft.

No elite talent, this isn't that exciting. 2018 is so much better.

And 2017 will have 2 QB's that are top 5 in the NFL.

The same people who hated Mahomes and Watson as prospects are saying Lawrence is better. Don't believe them.

Lawrence could have been the #1 pick for the last three years.

I think Lawrence will go 1st in 2021 but Wilson is better.

Burrow last year was a better prospect than any QB in 2021 draft.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.