View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 02:25 PM   #30190
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't really follow college ball so I'm a little out of my element, but I don't see where Mahomo is wrong. If you're gauging them purely as prospects coming out of NCAA, how is Lawrence not superior?

Lawrence could have been the #1 pick for the last three years. Mahomes went at 10 and that was kind of shocking. That alone tells me who the better prospect is.
First off, Mahomes' footwork and decision making, as Mahomo pointed out, were only concerns to people who didn't know what they were looking at. Meanwhile, guys who DO know Qb's such as Reid, Payton and Arians were all foaming at the mouth for the kid.

And a player's draft position tells you who the better prospect is? You're ****ing with me, right?

Yeah. You're ****ing with me.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.