View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 05:11 PM   #30150
Fan since 1997

Mahomes is the greatest QB that has ever played the game. I am so sick and tired of the Brady GOAT talk. Brady isn't even 10% the talent of Mahomes. He is the most accomplished ever but a very average QB in terms of talent. See, what made Jordan a GOAT was not only his accomplishments but his incredible talent. Doing things no other player had done like flying in the air. Jordan was special from an eye test point of view. I saw him at his prime and he was that. Well, Mahomes is the Jordan of the NFL. He passes the eye test, has a killer gene and is already more accomplished than any player in history starting his first 3 seasons. I am confident he will win at least 5 SBs and be considered the undisputed GOAT once his career is over and done with.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote