View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 07:17 AM   #143
Seeking the Truth daily

zero degrees and I woke up to the sound of a motor running…..ask me how freaking happy I am to have a whole house generator....we had it installed 4 or 5 years ago. We are on Rural Electric coop and they are awesome but time to time shit breaks down. We had a Generac set up to run the whole house and its been needed a couple times. Today at zero it is powering two heat pumps, both running on partial heat strips. Feel bad for those without power for sure
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote