Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 11:13 PM   #1793
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
In this situation their bosses.
I mean relative to this discussion we’re having.

As you can see, there’s more than enough evidence to support that there is a double standard. I’m not asking whether you think they have a right to do it. I think we all know they do.

The question is, do YOU think that’s right, and if so, why?

That’s where people like Dane and eDave get confused and think this is about politics for me. I don’t care about the politics of it. It’s just about right and wrong.

I don’t understand how anybody can sit back and see what’s going on and not be against these big companies giving into the woke mobs or being part of it.

Why can’t we all just agree that the double standard is blatant and wrong?

Either be consistent or cut the bullshit. That’s all I ask, and I think any reasonable person would agree.

I understand she will be fine, but she makes vague comparisons to Nazi’s and she gets cancelled, Pascal clearly compares Trump supporters to Nazi’s and gets a starring gig on the next new HBO hit series to go with Disney+.

If it weren’t for their political views this would be seen as an example of misogyny or something. There’s no consistency anywhere in any of this because it’s insanity.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.