Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 02:13 AM   #1760
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief View Post
Very blacklist-ish of them. Funny how they've become something they despised.
Some people forget that free speech is only protected from reprisals by the government.

You say something publicly that I don’t like, I can complain to your employer. Your employer makes a free enterprise decision based on its own selfish interests, are you worth more to the company than the bad publicity.

I personally put no value in what a celebrity, athlete thinks on global warming or gun rights etc. but as a general and 1st rule........ when equating one issue with another, just leave Nazis and the Holocaust comparisons alone.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 02-12-2021 at 02:18 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.