View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 07:41 PM   #126
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
From what I read, the accidents occurred on a bridge which freezes faster. Whenever I cross a bridge in those conditions, I do not press the brake. Might not have mattered.

I am not sure of the whole situation, but this did occur in TX, where people don't know how to drive on snow or ice. I am not sure if it would mattered. Crazy Germans drive on the Autobahn in dense fog at eleventy billion miles an hour and wonder why there are pile ups.
When we went down there, we were on the bridge next to the lake south of Denton. There was a Ford LTD on the front side of the bridge facing me. He had spun completely around on the bridge and was driving the wrong way on the interstate.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.