Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 07:07 PM   #1740
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dude, there are 1,737 posts and counting along with nearly 157,000 views about a TV show that has a grand total of 16 episodes, so yeah, people care about this program.
I hear you. I obviously did not read all those posts so was not aware there was no room for humor among a group of grown men discussing a TV show. Though it’s not my thing it’s obviously some of yours and I’ll respect that by not posting in here outside our current conversation. It was not my intention to shit on your enjoyment.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote