View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 02:27 PM   #3404
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Wait a minute. I just read that brady was named the MVP. Are they talking about Tom Brady? The guy who barely cracked 200 yards passing like it's his rookie year of 1967? That Tom Brady? The guy who got nearly as many penalty yards as passing yards to help him score? That Brady?

No one on the Buccaneers offense should have been considered other than maybe that old tight end. My MVP vote would've gone to Lavonte David or maybe Barrett. I could also see that mouthy little garbage pile #45 getting it - Devin White.

But Brady? That's ridiculous. He got more gifts than a billionaire's mistress.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0