Thread: Chiefs Lucas Niang opts out...
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 04:44 PM   #311
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'm sure he felt regret from the moment he opted out. And I'm sure he felt regret seeing at how the season progressed and was generally safe for the athletes who participated. And I'm sure he felt regret last night.

Doesn't mean we need to feel differently about the guy. My guess is he feels on some level like he let the team down and he's concerned with how he'll be received.

But, it is what it is. I look forward to his contribution next year and hold no resentment toward him.
and I don't think he was totally healthy when he opted out. We also don't lose a year of his rookie deal...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.