View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 12:35 AM   #68
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Fun little factoid: First concert I ever saw was the Stones at Sun Devil's Stadium when I was going to boarding school out here. George Thourogood (sp?) opened and blew the place the **** up then just sat his white guitar on the stage and walked off. It was mad cool.

Stones then opened with Under My Thumb and I felt the bass was a tad overwhelming. Telenpathically they heard of my concerns, adjusted, and proceeded to throw out a great set.

Later that year I saw Foreigner at the same venue and made out with a stranger (female) on the floor. Serious mashing. Bit on the chunky side, IIRC.
**** yeah. I’m a young buck so my first Stones show was in ‘19 at MetLife Stadium. Mick was like, weeks out from heart surgery. It was ****ing mindblowing.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0