View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 12:31 AM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
Fun little factoid: First concert I ever saw was the Stones at Sun Devil's Stadium when I was going to boarding school out here. George Thourogood (sp?) opened and blew the place the **** up then just sat his white guitar on the stage and walked off. It was mad cool.

Stones then opened with Under My Thumb and I felt the bass was a tad overwhelming. Telenpathically they heard of my concerns, adjusted, and proceeded to throw out a great set.

Later that year I saw Foreigner at the same venue and made out with a stranger (female) on the floor. Serious mashing. Bit on the chunky side, IIRC.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0