View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 11:34 AM   #51495
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Second shot yesterday afternoon. Arm seems a little more sore than the first time... after the first shot, I only really noticed it when putting weight on it, but now just sitting here I can feel it a little bit. Not bad though.

Woke up with a very mild headache, but after some coffee and calories, it's fine, so maybe not even related.
The ~20-24 hour mark yesterday afternoon or so, through most of the night, kind of sucked... just generally out of it, muscle aches, headaches, fever of 100.2.

Acetaminophen didn't help nearly as much as when I had similar symptoms last weekend, but the fever broke around 4-5am.... didn't feel amazing this morning, but doing much better after some food and water. Rash on the arm today, but I'll take that over feeling like shit.

Really glad I went in a day early, instead of feeling like crap today/tonight.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.