View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 07:59 PM   #30035
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Kollman still doesn't understand what he got wrong in the first video. It's 3 videos in a row now that he's just been way off on what the Chiefs are. Chiefs were a great short passing team in most of the regular season, what they did against Buffalo was a gameplan they already used to various degrees against teams sitting in 2 high looks and zone coverages in the regular season. How much does regular season red zone success rate even translate to the playoffs? I'd guess that it's just not a very predictive stat to begin with, let alone something to hedge your entire opinion about a matchup over.

I haven’t watched the video, but if you chart the Chiefs red zone possessions with Mahomes at QB, it’s clear they have another red zone gear in the playoffs.

They’re 26/33 in 7 games, with four FGs. Two of the FGs were end of half kicks on early downs to beat the clock. Two of the 3 empty possessions were end of game kneel downs.

The only blank possession was the missed FG against the Browns.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote