Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 07:46 PM   #313
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I've been hooked into this season so far. I've enjoyed it more than season 4 for sure, and S4 wasn't bad.

Have you read the books by chance?
No, I’ve never read the books, just a show watcher.

For the record, I’m not saying the season was bad, but it’s my least favorite of the series. If I were forced to rank them, it would probably be 3,2,1,4,5.

Of all the separate side quests story arcs of the Roci crew, only Amos’ kept my interest. The Naomi storyline was fine for a while, but it just dragged on. The two episodes leading up to the finale are probably the worst episodes of the series for me. I liked some of the Avasarala stuff, but that seemed to peter out as the season went on.

Honestly, if they just reworked the last several episodes before the finale, I probably would’ve liked the season much better as I enjoyed the first half well enough.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote