Old 02-04-2021, 10:52 AM   #550
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Is that Phobia? Because I always imagined that was what he looked like
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
That's a fare representation of Phobia

Ha ha i didn't think about Phobia but it's a steriotypical look of an average Chiefs fan from the midwest and what most CPers would look like. Balding with a goatee lol.

I'm going say this one was quite difficult because I used oil pastel and I'm learning to paint with them unlike using crayons for coloring. It's something new i'm trying out like i did with the Spongebob picture. I like how the colors can blend like with the fire ball but so easy to **** it up a little and then **** it up a lot lol. So I'm pretty happy the way it turned out.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote