Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:02 PM   #4169
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
So I just bought a 10/22 LR Ruger. It is really for my grandson but I will have some fun with it until that time comes down the road. It is hard to do much with no damn ammo.
I have been using sgammo which you all turned me on too and I have not been disappointed with them. They do not sell .22 ammo though. Where do you all get that online since I cannot find any locally and by the time I get off work it is always gone from the local shops?
Wish I could help. Haven't bought a round of .22lr in over a year. After the last panic (2013), once it got back down to $30/brick (2015?), I started buying a couple bricks a month until I had enough for 3 years, if I fired at least 100 rds every range trip. that's what I'm shooting mostly now.

If things are going basically the way they did after the 2013 panic, probably won't see .22lr until at least this summer. It has the smallest margin; I doubt anyone's actually producing any right now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.