Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 08:54 PM   #4168
Admitted Planet Junky

So I just bought a 10/22 LR Ruger. It is really for my grandson but I will have some fun with it until that time comes down the road. It is hard to do much with no damn ammo.
I have been using sgammo which you all turned me on too and I have not been disappointed with them. They do not sell .22 ammo though. Where do you all get that online since I cannot find any locally and by the time I get off work it is always gone from the local shops?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.