View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:38 PM   #7012
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
NKLA was a scam though. Lucid has a car ready to ship with Saudi oil bank rolling it. I think they can go toe to toe with Tesla. It might be a long hold for me. They just need to hurry up and merge so I can make these hard decisions.
All true, but you just don't know what's gonna happen in this market.

I'm trying to buy a house this year. If this stock blows up to 90 I'll cash out most of it.

Might leave a few bucks in there to grow though...if you really think it's another Tesla.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.