View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 08:21 PM   #301
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post

Just thought I'd throw in a small win for me. A card autographed by Kobe, Lebron, and Jordan, not exactly the same, but similar to mine and graded a BGS 6 sold for almost $149k....mine is a BGS 9. I'm seriously thinking about moving mine. I had no clue when I bought it in 2013, that it would be able to completely get me out of debt in just 7 years.

I'd sell that thing now while Kobes on everyone's mind. Mind posting a pic of yours? Do you know the pop of your card? Id go through an auction house with it if you decide to sell. Lots of sketchy shit people can do on eBay. I bet you could get 200k easy.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.