View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 07:03 PM   #7009
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Strasser is saying it's not just volatility but how much people are willing to pay, and the WSB guys aren't being price-sensitive at all. So even with volatility factored in, options prices are ridiculous right now.

I have no idea if that's true or not. But I think the guy has been pretty successful in the market and was really good at poker.
I don’t either. But I don’t think the WSB guys are moving enough volume to matter outside of a few stocks, that are probably low volume anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.