Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 07:34 AM   #1034
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
4th and long recruited BEP to come here and then she.....wait for it....accused him of stalking her like the thousands of other posters that “stalk her”. So I think she’s the reason he’s not around anymore. Bad trade
She is a curious being, I have had a couple run ins with her regarding, of all things, Iran. She either now thinks I am a CIA agent being paid to spread disinformation about Iran, or thinks I bias due to running contracts for the CIA. While touting bad information from her favorite website who has a story about Iran and how they are super innocent written by, gasp, former CIA agent.

The way her brain works is truly a mystery and it was 100% bad trading.

P.S
The story of her calling the sheriff on the landscaping crew might be the best story I have ever read on this website.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote