View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 10:39 PM   #6850
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
That’s the plan. $3k total investment. Would suck to lose but I won’t die if I sell at half value and walk away with half. Won’t lose my ass.

Now if it does balloon and I feel good with the return, I’ll trigger a pull out.
WSB is consolidating and focusing their efforts towards GME. The squeeze should start Friday and and should take the week to complete. Be wary, as Lewdog said. Nasdaq is talking about halting under the guise of unusual trading needing an investigation. But it's a ploy benefiting Wallstreet. It's a small war right now and there will be some pissed off kids if they do this. So I'm reading.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.