View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 10:03 PM   #6848
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
That’s the plan. $3k total investment. Would suck to lose but I won’t die if I sell at half value and walk away with half. Won’t lose my ass.

Now if it does balloon and I feel good with the return, I’ll trigger a pull out.
I was talking to a friend of mine about AMC earlier today. He put 2 grand into it at 17.50 a share and was trying to figure out an exit strategy. I told him that the 2 grand isn't going to kill him if he loses it all, and he's already on this ride for the fun so why not set a wide stop loss and just see where it goes. That's my best advice for you on this, enjoy the ride but don't be careless enough to not set a stop loss.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli