View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 09:57 PM   #6846
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
I mean, AMC is near its 3 year high right now around 20 bucks a share. So there's always the chance that it's a few dollars away from solid ground. I just perused the WSB page and they seem to think they are going to squeeze it higher tomorrow. The market is wonky right now and who knows if AMC would ever go that high ($100), I would't be shocked if it did based on how this past week has gone. But when this house of cards falls, you best have some sort of trailing stop loss set and hope it triggers before you lose your ass.
That’s the plan. $3k total investment. Would suck to lose but I won’t die if I sell at half value and walk away with half. Won’t lose my ass.

Now if it does balloon and I feel good with the return, I’ll trigger a pull out.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.