View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 09:44 PM   #6843
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Honestly, AMC should scare the **** out of anyone right now. If you do, you best be prepared for some crazy swings. Like Rain Man said earlier, I wouldn't touch any of these WSB stocks with a 30 foot pole. NOK, I don't know enough to say anything about.
I'm not going to drop $20k to get a handful of shares and hope they double from $350 to $700.

I think I'd rather do a volume play with $3k total and hope the same thing happens to AMC ($20) or NOK ($7), buy a large number of shares and hope they balloon up to ~$100 and dip out.

Bad idea?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.