View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 09:27 PM   #6841
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Alright dawgs. I'm in this bitch, too, now. Only in here bc I trust some of my CP homies.

Quote:
Background: I have a financial advisor who manages my investments, I work for a great company with kick ass stock and do decently well. So I'm generally in great shape. On the right path, if you will. That said, total n00b at day trading, but get the general premise.
Viewing this as a fun little hobby for this week.

I just setup a Webull account, and joined Reddit to follow along with the Wallstreetbets thread silently lurking.

I'm going to pre-load my account with ~$3,000 once it is approved. I think the play I'll make is $1.5k in NOK, $1.5k in AMC.

What should expect to happen? What should I do differently?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.