Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 11:55 PM   #4187
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I just watched play 4 and 5 and those are two of the worst "chip blocks" I've ever seen. Chubb literally reaches out and taps Clark on his shoulder on number 4 and Hunt grazes Clark with his elbow. Clark was in no way hampered by those lousy attempts and was already being handled by the OT.
Yeah I counted 3 chips and that was with me counting the Hunt play as a chip because I guess he touches Clarks arm? whereas I dont even think Chubb touches him at all in his play.

Bottom line is he doesn't get chipped or doubled anywhere enough to use that as an excuse. And the whole rushing upfield thing on purpose makes no sense when as Megatron says, cleveland is trying to make quick passes. All that does is allow a throwing lane and gives him an extra second or so if he needs it.

Hope we see "playoff Clark" these next two games, but after next year, we need to cut him or see if he can agree to a paycut. Yes he does the fundamental things right which is good and does give the defense some stability, but he's paid to also make impact plays and stat sheet plays which he isn't really showing he's capable of.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.