Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 03:56 PM   #4162
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
You guys are probably right. Or left. Whatever. i know we've faced a couple different QB this season that like rolling out, one likes the left, the other the right. It gets confusing sometimes. Whichever way Allen doesn't like (I'm sure Spags isn't confused), we push him that way and get some pressure on him while he tries to escape, and try to force him to make a mental mistake. Or throw the ball away. Either way is a win for the defense.

IMO, this type of game-plan frustrates Allen. And over the course of the game that frustration can reap dividends. If Spags can get in his head and keep frustrating him, Allen should start making mistakes. And those mistakes should translate into INTs or other turnovers. Which are far better than sacks. Give me the ball back. Who cares if we have a crooked number in the "sack" stat line.

And the best way to execute that plan is for the defense to play extremely disciplined football. Stay in your lane, keep Allen contained, send an occasional but well-timed extra blitzer, and let HB/Thornhill/Sneed/Breeland/Sorenson ball-hawk.

Sacks are for stats mavens. Turnovers win games.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.