View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 11:33 AM   #206
Emporer of Mongo

not much (dont gamble often) but once when I was younger and single , I got super drunk with my best friend
and we hit a craps table with like 60$ each and walked away with over $1000 each. He was the shooter, and got
super hot and I just rolled with it. The entire table was screaming/chanting "donkey kong" because my friend
was drunk and kept saying "donkey punch" when he rolled the dice...and it was so loud they thought he was
saying donkey kong. Was cash. (South Lake Tahoe)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.