View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 08:37 AM   #310
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Holy shit I couldn't think what "God" would look like throwing darts then I saw that painting from Stevieray and I was inspired because of Patrick Mahomes II no look passes so here is Dartgod thowing a dart behind his head bulls eye.

Once i had the idea game on I'm still tinkering with charcoal the hard part is getting too much shading and smearing parts you don't want to smear. The eyes were very tricky and I wish I could have done better but I'm still happy with the piece . I've been wanting to do a Patrick Mahomes II for somebody
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote