View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 10:55 AM   #73
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Thanks for the perfect example of my original point. 18 years, 70,000 posts.... if you only misuse "your" once every 10 posts, that's of course 7000 occurrences.

And you prefer to be given shit about it up to 7000 times and place the blame on this being a tough place and needing thick skin instead of simply learning the difference between your and you are.

It's weird.
*preemptively grabs celebration gif for a "you are a dick" response*
I think it’s “weird” that anyone would get so upset about grammar on a football fan internet BB. To each their own.

Grammar notwithstanding, This is a tough place to post and talk football. People can be harsh. Especially to n00bs.

Have a nice day my good man.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.