View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 06:57 AM   #64
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgDays View Post
I think we caught a glimpse of a couple trolls, that's all. I'm just enjoying the vibe and trying to add a little perspective. I ain't gonna walk on eggshells to talk football, but by all means, if I step on your toes - let me have it. It's your house.
No problem man. I just think some of your fellow fans are getting tired of hearing that they're going to lose.

Well guess what? We're on a Chiefs message board. Of course, we think the Chiefs are going to win.

If you want to hear more about the chances of the Browns winning, go somewhere else.

Of course, that somewhere else would likely have to be a Browns message board, because pretty much the entire world outside of Cleveland is picking KC to win.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote