View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 03:52 PM   #3910
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I almost toyed with catching a last-minute flight to San Antonio and trying to catch SN9 this weekend. Talked myself out of it since there's not a lot to do there otherwise. Man, I'm ready for this COVID shit to go away.
I cancelled my planned road trip over the holidays. Considering a drive for SN15 or later if it's after February.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.