View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 02:49 PM   #680
Supporter

So how is everyone doing?

Shit got busy with fieldwork and I pretty much quit paying attention.

I did get my PPP loan forgiven, which may not be a great deal, depending on what they do with the second round. But I am excited about them allowing us to deduct the expense yet.

I didn't have any stored grain, so I didn't get any of the CFAP money, but CFAP2 I was eligible for based on insured acres. That helped.

Is anyone doing the second round of PPP?

I need to do some research on these payroll credits. Does anyone have the skinny on that? I'm probably out because of related party, but I need to figure it out nonetheless.

I didn't get an EIDL, but Dad did. We'll see how that plays out.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote