View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 06:10 AM   #285
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Very insightful post, Sponge... watched a full 20 minutes of the video

Its incredible to me that we now have youtube channels devoted to this stuff, kinda mind blowing to be honest, didn't fully realize it was a nationwide racket problem until tonight... just goes to show how much money is at stake

Hackler came off like a dancing mobster trying to explain the issues away... "we're uhhh working on it, and uhhh we're getting there and its all about the kids and being fair, herp"

Rep for that video, learned plenty there... thanks for the education
The collectible market as a whole has taken off like a rocketship in the past 5 years. It's definitely a big boy game with big boy prices.

To give you some real insight how actual crazy it has become in the past few years. In 2017 I was buying 91-92 fleer basketball boxes for $3-5 bucks each here and there just to hang on to. Not many really. Now 91-92 basketball is the junkiest of junk wax basketball so take that into account. I think the boxes sell for 80-100 now each.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.