View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 08:19 PM   #15939
MVP

My local gas, convenience store makes freshly made pizza's to go. they will cook them in a brick oven or you can take and bake. I had been told about them but it's my first time.

They whipped this up with a hand tossed dough, white cream base with baby spinach, layer of fresh mozzarella, salami, and pickled sweet peppers followed with some white cheese chards. All for $4.95

I had them cut it in Sutara's squares so I could eat the corners on the way home but the box he put it in was sealed tighter than a USPS piorority mail box, so no cheating

The crust was barely burnt with the bottom having both a crunch and a chew, Flavors blended perfectly and 3 hours later it was still great cold.

I am going to hate this place.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.