View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 01:27 PM   #6548
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Do you follow them religiously and do most of their stock recommendations? Do they tell you when to buy and sell, etc?

Allow you to mimic their portfolios?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I pretty much watch all their videos daily. They all tell you when to buy but Chris and Larry do the best at telling you when to take profits. Chris lots of times tells you what the price target is when he's telling you to buy. Chris will say something like "OK $11 is in the buy zone, we're gonna ride this to 30 and take profit"

Do I follow all their recommendations? Hell no. But I do listen and pick and choose. Hell ,you got a group of guys here spending all their time doing the research while I go fishin. Win, Win!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.