View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 10:28 AM   #210
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm here for the long haul, I hope anyway. Iowa is a different beast altogether.

I went to Iowa in the winter ONCE. It was Cedar Falls. I can't remember, I want to say for 4 days - It was butt****ing foggy every ****ing day. When we rolled in, it was so foggy, I drove right by NIU and didn't realize it had changed from a field to a major university.

By the time it was over, I REALLY needed some sunshine. Sure, it's cold here, sometimes, but I get sun. And hell, if it's sunny and the wind stays out (big ask) or I can get on the south side of a building, it's straight up nice.

The wind at home has gotten unbearable. The trees are all gone now, felled by farmers. We live in a hill and on a good day when it’s still downhill, there’s a breeze at our place. When you add in the storms and winter, about half of our days have winds 20mph or above.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.