View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 10:25 AM   #208
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I’d give my left nut to live anywhere but the ****ing Midwest. If I don’t make it out of Iowa by age 50, they’re going to find my frozen body in a drift.
I'm here for the long haul, I hope anyway. Iowa is a different beast altogether.

I went to Iowa in the winter ONCE. It was Cedar Falls. I can't remember, I want to say for 4 days - It was butt****ing foggy every ****ing day. When we rolled in, it was so foggy, I drove right by NIU and didn't realize it had changed from a field to a major university.

By the time it was over, I REALLY needed some sunshine. Sure, it's cold here, sometimes, but I get sun. And hell, if it's sunny and the wind stays out (big ask) or I can get on the south side of a building, it's straight up nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Snow is coming down steady here in north KC. It's a winter wonderland out there right now. Kid has already asked to go out and play in the snow three times, trying to hold him off until this afternoon.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.