View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 08:57 PM   #884
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
Fixed the story for you...

Two people love in neighboring tents in an alley for years.

They’re friends.

Then one day, One guy gets a mansion.

The other guy gets a very nice upper scale house, though not quite a mansion.

The mansion guy suddenly becomes a dick, talking about how much bigger, better, and cooler his mansion is than the other guys upper scale house.

“There is no way your pathetic house will ever have these cool countertops” the one guy says.

“Yeah, but our countertops are pretty nice too ya know” the guy in the lesser house responds.

“It’s not even in the same league as this amazing mansion, man. My house is the greatest. You basically live in the tent that we grew up in together” replies the guy in the mansion.

“Wow, you really have turned arrogant” says the other guy

“Get a load of this dude” says the mansion guy “Can you believe he came here to tell me i’m arrogant?”

“Shucks dude. I just came over to talk. We were friends for years. Then you suddenly became an arrogant douche” says the guy with the lesser house, as he walks away.
The problem with your analogy is the second point.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.