View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 07:15 PM   #878
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Don't know what to tell you... maybe try reading that post again, but slower, plus the conversation that took place. You obviously didn't even try to comprehend it the first time, since the one dumb question you asked was answered in like the 3rd sentence, and since you're clearly making up things about it now ("and therefore don't try").

If you've watched sports at all, it's pretty easy to see the difference between a team that plays with urgency and when that same team doesn't... when they're digging deep into the playbook or trying new things, or playing vanilla.

I have yet to see Mahomes dive head first into defenders this season like he did multiple times during the Super Bowl. I have seen him and the offense turn it up several notches when they really need to score, as opposed to playing balls-to-the-wall for four quarters.

That's really not a difficult concept, is it?

It's kind of like the difference between you trying to comprehend what's being said and taking the lazy way out to purposefully(?) be dense about it.

It's one thing to not agree with it. That's fine. It's really not a hard concept to comprehend though.
Hope you’re having a good night Bearcat.

I don’t agree that the Chiefs aren’t giving it there all.

You can tell the frustration on Pats face when he has struggled recently.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote