View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 05:08 PM   #870
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
Wow.

I mean, clearly he’s a “playoff Qb” on a “playoff team” and therefore tries to throw INT’s in the regular season

For those that don’t know, im just teasing a poster who claims the Chiefs are a playoff team, not a regular season team, and therefore don’t try.

All joking aside, that video is wow. People have Allen so much crap for doing the same thing, but even he didn’t throw so many INT-ready balls.
Don't know what to tell you... maybe try reading that post again, but slower, plus the conversation that took place. You obviously didn't even try to comprehend it the first time, since the one dumb question you asked was answered in like the 3rd sentence, and since you're clearly making up things about it now ("and therefore don't try").

If you've watched sports at all, it's pretty easy to see the difference between a team that plays with urgency and when that same team doesn't... when they're digging deep into the playbook or trying new things, or playing vanilla.

I have yet to see Mahomes dive head first into defenders this season like he did multiple times during the Super Bowl. I have seen him and the offense turn it up several notches when they really need to score, as opposed to playing balls-to-the-wall for four quarters.

That's really not a difficult concept, is it?

It's kind of like the difference between you trying to comprehend what's being said and taking the lazy way out to purposefully(?) be dense about it.

It's one thing to not agree with it. That's fine. It's really not a hard concept to comprehend though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote