View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 05:57 PM   #6484
Spooky Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not many of you guys do this so I will: I like NIO but I just don’t know if I want to buy it. I listened to the Stock Moe and he is adamant that this thing is going to get to 100 this time next year.

China is moving heavily towards clean energy and want 20% of their new cars to be EV. Tesla is still in the beginning phase of their China rollout but I don’t think they want them to rule that market seeing that NIO is getting gov money.

They also do the battery program which is really cool. That’s something Tesla doesn’t do.

Am I crazy to think this stock could be at 200 in a year and a half to 2 years?
NIO could get up there, stocks like BABA and NIO would be priced closer to their American counterparts if the government over there could stand it. The talk of NIO getting involved with Apple down the road (pure speculation now) and the fact they have such a huge share of the Chinese EV market makes it one for the watch-list, at least.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.